Monday, December 14, 2009

Unemployed

Well the company I work for is in the process of restructuring, and most everyone has been laid off. Verari Systems was a fun place to work, and I got to do a few of the things that I've nearly documented here (except for anything they'd consider Intellectual Property). It's been a fun ride, and there's rumors floating around about people wanting to re-invigorate our technology into a new company.

I'm hoping I can play a part in that new company if it happens, but I'm not currently willing to wager on that.

Started interviewing at one company, and I've been working a contract that'll get me through the holiday season, but I'm currently on the market if there's anyone interested!

I'll post updates to my employment status here as things develop.

I'd also like to say that the outpour of support I've gotten from friends has been amazing, and that I'm so glad to have people like them in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment